As one of the fastest growing staffing firms, Medix’s recruiting and sales force provides staffing services to clients representing a variety of industries. Currently, our staffing verticals include placing qualified professionals from our Professional Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Information Technology divisions.
Through our recruiting and sales efforts, we are committed to fulfilling our core purpose as an organization, which is to positively impact lives through employment, philanthropy and creating opportunity. We are always seeking valuable additions to the Medix team who possess this value and are dedicated to locking arms with their teammates and working hard to achieve this purpose.
Medix has been featured on such prestigious lists as Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Fast Fifty” and the “Largest Privately Owned Businesses in Chicago.” Medix was also featured on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list of the nation’s fastest growing private companies and “Hire Power Awards” list for hiring in human resources, as well as Inavero’s “Best of Staffing” Client list of award winners for providing excellent service to clients. We are looking for people that thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven setting to become part of the Medix Family.
Our employees are the lifeblood of our organization! Please consider an exciting career in Recruiting and Account Management with Medix Staffing Solutions!
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
- Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks.
- Managing the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Interest in sales and/or previous sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High energy
- Ability to show initiative
- Competitive mind-set encouraged
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If interested, locate the office nearest you and contact us today!
Medix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.