Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so chances are, you’ve been thinking about everything for which you’re thankful. Friends, family, your pet; they’ve all played a special part of 2012. But what about your job? You spend the majority of your waking hours at work, so surely there are plenty of things you appreciate in a given day. To help you, here is a list of the people, things and times to keep in mind, as they have made work easier and more enjoyable this year:
- Your boss who gives open and honest feedback to help grow your career.
- The IT team who never rests until your technology is up and running.
- Your coworkers. There are many reasons to be thankful for these people: For not eating your lunch in the fridge, helping you with hard tasks, being reliable, making you laugh at the water cooler, and the list goes on and on.
- The moments when someone from a different department appreciates your work.
- The hardworking payroll team. Need I elaborate?
- Your loyal customers, without whom, business would be impossible.
- The days when the printer is working properly.
- And finally, the office coffee machine, because we all know we wouldn’t survive without it.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!