Let Medix guide you to success today! Our Healthcare Placement Specialists are dedicated to placing qualified professionals, like you, in exciting opportunities with leading companies across the nation. We are currently seeking a Project Data Specialist for a role with our client in the Healthcare industry.
Data Entry Specialist – Data Entry – Healthcare
This role is responsible for performing data entry tasks associated with registration, into Epic system, from printed materials from legacy systems.
- Using prepared source data, performs data entry of registration information; based on established priorities.
- Enters alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following established guidelines and procedures.
- Maintains or exceeds established productivity guidelines and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures confidentiality of Protected Health Information (PHI) by securing information and following established HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Follows established guidelines for attendance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Project Specialist– Data Entry - Healthcare
The candidate must have the following minimum experience:
- One to two years full-time Data Entry experience
- Team player and empathetic
- Ability to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment
Data Entry – Data Specialist – Healthcare