Through community and organizational partnerships, mentorship, and the MyPrint soft skills assessment, we are building the talent of tomorrow.
Talentomorrow impacts those in underserved communities who are looking for advancement and opportunity. Specifically:
- Youth: high school students
- Higher education: individuals seeking education at a college, university or trade school
- Aspirational professionals: unemployed and under-employed people looking to find their next step
Volunteer at the Lurie Children’s CHASE Your Dreams Workshop
Our team makes an impact through:
- Providing job seekers with access to better interviewing and resume tools, mentors, insights, workshops, and soft skills training.
- Empowering individuals to understand their individual strengths and potential
- Building and evolving relationships with community organizations that are helping individuals in their career development.
- Mentorship, providing advice and practical tips for individuals to advance and reach their goals.