A Medix and Talentoday Foundation
We believe that all people, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, background or experience, possess powerful qualities that make them unique and dynamic. Talentomorrow℠’s mission is to positively impact and empower the growth of youth, those pursuing higher education, aspiring professionals, job seekers and those looking to upskill to achieve their true potential.
Through community and organizational partnerships, mentorship, and the MyPrint soft skills assessment, we are building the talent of tomorrow.
Who We Impact
Talentomorrow impacts those in underserved communities who are looking for advancement and opportunity. Specifically:
- Youth: high school students
- Higher education: individuals seeking education at a college, university or trade school
- Aspirational professionals: unemployed and under-employed people looking to find their next step
Volunteer at the Lurie Children’s CHASE Your Dreams Workshop
What We Do
Our team makes an impact through:
- Providing job seekers with access to better interviewing and resume tools, mentors, insights, workshops, and soft skills training.
- Empowering individuals to understand their individual strengths and potential
- Building and evolving relationships with community organizations that are helping individuals in their career development.
- Mentorship, providing advice and practical tips for individuals to advance and reach their goals.