Delivering talent to support Epic and other EHR systems and projects.
Medix Technology is a long-time provider of skilled technicians and specialists to support Epic implementations, integration and maintenance. Now that expertise has expanded to support a wide range of EHR staffing needs.
Epic & EHR Staffing Services
- Inpatient: ASAP, Stork, Clin Doc, Orders
- Outpatient: Ambulatory, Home Health & Hospice, Healthy Planet, MyChart, Phoenix
- Ancillary: Optime, Anesthesia, Beacon, Beaker, Cupid, Radiant, Willow, Wisdom, Bone
- Revenue Cycle/Patient Access: Grand Central, Prelude, Cadence, Bedboard, HIM
- Enterprise Architecture: Bridges, Cache, Cogito, Caboolde, Reporting Workbench, Security
Hire the EHR Experts You Need Today.
Training & Go-Live Support
Rapidly get the right team in place and rapidly trained to support a flawless EHR implementation. Our training and go-live talent services include:
- Go-live strategy and recruitment planning
- Local market talent recruitment to support the go-live effort
- Customized go-live training programs
Go Live with the Right Talent
The knowledge and skills of your implementation team will make or break the success of your EHR. Build the ultimate EHR by building your EHR implementation team with MedixDirect, a workforce solution that:
- Identifies external candidates who fit internal culture, aptitudes and competencies
- Trains and certifies selected consultants to support all facets of the EHR implementation
- Delivers certified EHR talent at 40% the cost of traditional EHR consultants
- Allows for conversion of resources to permanent roles at the end of the contact
Optimize your Implementation Team with MedixDirect.
Medix has provided excellent candidates for our team. Chad and CJ consistently inquire on each candidate who is interviewed to ensure they tailor the candidates for our team. We enjoy working with them and appreciate their professionalism and stellar character.
At our company, we can be who we are, and we care about the individuality of each team member. The MyPrint soft skills assessment (provided by Medix) enabled us to get to know ourselves better and to understand each other’s personalities. It brought our team together and gave us a common framework to talk about our behaviors, and most of all to have fun!
Medix has become a valued, trusted partner for our hiring needs. The overall service in recruiting, screening and placing new team members was excellent. The recruiters were able to identify qualified candidates who fit with our team and vision. The support we received from Medix relieved us of the stress and time consuming process of hiring new staff. Their personalized customer service and the relationships they maintain with their talent are the kind of traits we look for from a quality, valued business partner. I would recommend working with Medix to others!
In addition to the staff being extraordinarily helpful at Medix, we have also enjoyed using their online Aha! digital dashboard. We have been able to run reports to follow the hours for talent they have provided to us. Oftentimes, we are eager to find out when the talent is eligible to convert to permanent status and Aha! makes this very easy to track.
My team at Medix took my preferences and the practice’s needs into consideration when sending candidates my way, which really saved me a lot of time. So far, everyone we’ve brought on board from Medix was offered a full-time, permanent position with our department. I am happy to say we are officially fully staffed, and this is certainly thanks to Medix. We enjoy working with Medix and continue to work with them all for any of our staffing needs.